100% Re-energy Declaration of Mamano Chocolate
At Mamano Chocolate, we aim to operate all electricity with renewable energy.
If you can choose a power company, regardless of your electricity bill, choose renewable energy.
If you cannot select an electric power company by yourself, we will work with the building owners.
In 2020, we sympathized with the concept of power shift (https://power-shift.org/) and switched to renewable energy.
What is a power shift ...
Power shift・ The campaign supports renewable energy power companies.
I meet with the person in charge of the electric power company in person and confirm that they are focusing on seven points (aiming in the same direction) and introduce them.
1. There is a philosophy of "transformation to a sustainable renewable energy society"
2. Disclosure of information such as power supply configuration
3. Procure power mainly from renewable energy
4. The renewable energy procured is sustainable
5. Emphasis on energy from the community and citizens
6. Do not use nuclear power or coal-fired power
7. No capital relationship or tie-up with a major electric power company
Switching details for 2020 ...
- Everyone has one contract with electricity (Akasaka office)
- 3 contracts with Meguru Denki (Ome Kobo)
The Akasaka Mitsuke store continues to use normal electricity for centralized management on the building side, but is encouraging the building side to change to renewable energy.
January 2021 CO2 emission factor
The CO2 emission factors as of January 2021 are as follows.
- Akasaka Office ... Adjusted CO2 emission factor0g / kwh(Actual discharge 234g / kwh). (Everyone's electricity, FIT electricity + 100% renewable energy)
- Ome Kobo ... Adjusted CO2 emission factor371g/kwh(Actual discharge 64g / kwh). (Meguru Electric, FIT Electric + Re-energy 75%)
- Akasaka store ... Adjusted CO2 emission factor462g/kwh(Actual discharge 462g / kwh). (Normal power)
* What is the difference between the adjusted CO2 emission factor and the actual emission factor?Here.. While the actual emissions are based on the CO2 emissions of the power source used, the adjusted CO2 emission factor is a value that reflects the feed-in tariff system and J-credit.
Estimated electricity consumption and CO2 emissions in 2019 (April 2019-March 2020)
- Akasaka Office 732kwh × 0.463kg / kwh =338kg(0.3t / 3 months)
- Ome Workshop & Packaging 22939kwh×0.463kg/kwh=10620kg(10.6t / 12 months)
- Akasaka store No measurement (October 2020-Start managing power consumption information)
* In fiscal 2019, the CO2 emission factor is high because the contract was with TEPCO until around October.
* Including storesAnnual CO2 emissions of about 10-15tIt is estimated that it was.
- FIT (Fixed Price Purchase System) Electricity: 20.6% (Solar power 12.2%, Wind power 5.5%, Hydropower 1.9%, Biomass 1.0%)
- Renewable energy: 79.4% (solar power 0.2%, wind power 73.0%, hydropower 6.2%)
Please check the website for other details.
- Implemented a regional return project
We would be grateful if our customers could choose renewable energy for the future.