National roasted cacao nibs 100g, WINAK Association in the amazon rain forest, Ecuador
A rare national variety (Alibacao), a traditional Ecuadorian varietyRoasted cacao nibsis.
Like all Mamano chocolates,Traditional agroforestry farming method (chakra farming method) that does not use pesticides or chemical fertilizersWe use cocoa beans cultivated by cocoa farmers in the Amazon rainforest area.
This is the content of the cocoa beans that are crushed by removing the shells after roasting the dried cocoa beans with the shells.
If you eat it as it isGorgeous national scent and nut scentYou can enjoy.
You can enjoy it deliciously even if you use it for ice cream, yogurt, cookies, salads, and cooking ingredients.
If you put a small amount of sugar and cacao nibs together in your mouth, you can enjoy it as crunchy chocolate ✨
* Hard germs and cacao shells may be mixed, so please remove them before eating. If you chew it forcibly, there is a risk that your teeth will be chipped.
From cocoa bean harvesting, fermentation, drying to shipping
1. The union purchases cocoa pulp from Winjak union member farmers
2. Trucked to Post Harvest Center
3. Remove defective beans and impurities
4. Go to lot registration
5. Fermentation in a wooden box for 5 to 6 days (regular stirring)
6. Dry in the tent by sun-drying
7. Sort cocoa beans to remove impurities and defective beans.
8. Quality check (directly conducted by Winak and Mamano's local partners). The beans used in Mamano are selected from those with high fermentation and low defective beans, and only high-grade beans are packed. Low quality beans are sold to other companies and local buyers.
9. Weigh and pack in a bag
Roasting, shelling, crushing
At a partner factory located in Guayaquil, Ecuador, the husks are removed after roasting at a temperature that maximizes the aroma of national species. Here is the completion of cacao nibs!
Mamano cocoa bean quality check criteria
Local partners check with union members every time.
- Open 10 bags per ton (about 20 bags) and extract 300g from each
- Check 100 bean samples in 2 batches
- The standard values of cacao beans used in Mamano are as follows
- Fermentation degree 75% or more
- Maximum mold value 1%
- Maximum value of defective beans 2%
- Maximum pest damage 1%
- Maximum value of purple beans 10%
- Maximum water content 7%
- Maximum cadmium 0.5ppm
Even if you clear the above, it will be the highest grade beans, but in the latest test, the fermentation degree is about 80-90%, mold, defective beans, insect pest beans are 0, purple beans are about 5%, but from the standard value Because it is a high number, you can enjoy the original scent of national cocoa beans without any defective flavor.
Bacterial test results (December 2021 data)
- General viable cell count 34000cfu / g, E. coli negative, coliform bacteria feminine, Aerobic spore-forming bacteria feminine, Mold negative, Bacillus cereus negative, Salmonella negative
How to use the online shop
10,000 yen or more → 500 yen
Orders less than 10,000 yen → 1,000 yen
Delivery date and delivery method
- If you do not specify after ordering, we will ship within 5 days as a guide.
- Products will be shipped after payment is confirmed. (If you are in a hurry, please select something other than bank transfer.)
- The delivery company is Yamato Transport.
- About the delivery address at the time of returnresponsible personPlease contact
About delivery temperature zone
- There are two types of delivery temperature zones: refrigerated and frozen.
- There are three types of product classification according to temperature range: refrigerated delivery only, frozen delivery only, and refrigerated frozen delivery.
- For products that can be delivered in either refrigerated or frozen delivery, we will decide which delivery method to use, refrigerated or frozen, depending on the season, temperature, and the type of product included in the package.
- If you add a refrigerated delivery only item to your cart, you cannot add a frozen delivery only item to your cart.
- If you add a frozen delivery only item to your cart, you cannot add a refrigerated delivery only item to your cart.
About payment method
1. Credit card
You can use VISA / Master Card / American Express / JCB.
If you select Paypal, you do not need to enter shipping information because you will get Paypal information.
3. Google Pay、Amazon Pay
4. Paidy Next month payment (convenience store / bank)
- We will issue an invoice on the 1st of the following month with the final billing amount closed at the end of each month, and will inform you by e-mail / SMS (short message) by the 3rd.
- Payment methods are convenience store payment (convenience store installation terminal), bank transfer and account transfer.
- The payment deadline is up to 10 days for convenience store payments and bank transfers. In the case of direct debit, it will be deducted on the 12th *. However, it may be 20th * in January and May.
- Depending on the payment method, a fee will be charged for each monthly payment (billing). Customers are responsible for 356 yen (tax included) for convenience store payments and a transfer fee for bank transfers. No payment fee will be charged for direct debit.
|Payment Method||convenience store||Account transfer
(Automatic withdrawal from bank account)
|Payment date||Until 10th||12th*||Until 10th|
* Occurs only once a month regardless of the number of times of use
|356 yen (tax included)||0 Yen||Transfer fees vary depending on the financial institution|
* If the financial institution is closed, the next business day
About message card
If you would like a message card as a gift, please write your message in the remarks column of the order cart. We will print it on Mamano's postcard and deliver it with the product.
Message entry page ↓
Sample postcard ↓
About the point system
From April 10, 2020, we started a 1% reduction system for the purchase price of products in online shops.
How to check points
Log in to My Page
You can check from.
Smartphone My Page ↓
Click the menu icon "three" at the top left of the top page to log in
Login with PC ↓
Click the person icon at the top right of the top page
How to use points
You can use points on the cart screen.
Delivered with a best-by date of 3 months or more
Cold and dark place below 21 ℃
Roasted cacao nibs
Nutritional components (per 100g) / energy 685kcal, protein 14.2g, fat 59.5g, carbohydrates 23.2g, salt equivalent 0.01g / estimated value