Akasaka Mitsuke Store Business Hours / Access
[Monday-Thursday] 12: 00 ~ 20: 00
[Sat/Celebration] 11:00~19:00 ※Other than gold 15:00~16:30close
[Sun] Regular holiday
* Open from 11:00 to 19:00 (15:00 to 16:30 close) on January 9th, and closed on January 10th.
* Business hours vary depending on the season.
[Holidays, New Year holidays, temporary closure]
We have posted the latest information on Google Business.
Please check here.
03-6441-2744 (Customers only)
* For sales, please contact us using the inquiry form.
Directions from Akasaka Mitsuke Station (2-minute walk. Directions from Akasaka Station are at the bottom of the screen.)
1. When you get off at the platform of Akasaka Mitsuke Station, head toward the "Akasaka Mitsuke ticket gate".
There is a sign that says "Toward Akasaka".
2. After exiting the Akasaka Mitsuke area ticket gate, turn left and go up the escalator at Exit 10.
3. When you get off the escalator and turn right, you will reach Esplanade Akasaka Shopping Street.
You can see Matsumotokiyoshi right in front of you, so turn left.
4. Continue straight ahead.
5. After about 1 minute, you will see the red brick building on your left. There is a cigar bar and rice ball Gonbei.
6. There is MAMANO next to Onigiri Gonbei. (It is the first floor of the red brick building "Akasaka Floral Plaza") There is a theater called Red Theater and a bar called Mermaid in front of the shop.
Directions from Akasaka Station (Akasaka Sacas) (about 7 minutes)
1. Take Exit 1 of Akasaka Station.
It is a 1-minute exit from Akasaka Sacas. It is in front of a big building called Akasaka Biz Tower.
You can see Excelsior in front of you.
2. While looking at Excelsior on your right, proceed toward the karaoke hall about 100m ahead.
3. Turn right in front of the karaoke hall.
4. After passing the pachinko PASSAGE about 50m ahead, turn left.
5. After about 100m, you will see Sunkus on your right.
6. Continue straight for about 30m and you will see a red brick building on your right.
7. There is MAMANO on the 1st floor of the building.