Started selling “Guayusa”, a traditional leaf tea that grows with cacao in the Amazon
Click here to purchase products
What is Guayusa
What is GuayusaAmazonian ancestral drinkSo it is like green tea for Japanese people.
How to drink guayusa
- 1-2 teaspoons per cupPut it in a tea strainer and soak it in boiling water.
- Let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes, then enjoy it at your desired thickness.
- Pour the guayusa directly into the pan and simmer for up to 20 minutes.and get the most out of it. (Recommended by Mamano Ezawa!)
*Traditionally, fresh guayusa leaves are harvested and the green leaves are cooked directly, rather than dried.
*Because it contains almost no tannin, it does not become astringent even if the tea leaves are left in hot water. The bitterness will be stronger, but you can eat it.
* If you use about 3g per cup, you can enjoy about 38 cups with 115g.
Ingredients of Guayusa
- Guayusa as medicine
- Antioxidants keep cells healthy.
- L-theanine activates the brain and reduces stress.
- Guayusa contains essential amino acids required for cellular metabolism.
- It is traditionally used both internally and externally as a panacea.
- The caffeine in guayusa is absorbed slowly, giving you sustained energy without the jitters.gives you
The power of guayusa
- Guayusa iscaffeineincludingPower and focus all day long for jungle peopleIt is an existence that gives
- It is said that hard fieldwork, hunting, and long-distance walking in the jungle can be done with the energy of guayusa.
morning ritual with guayusa
- Indigenous families prepare guayusa early in the morning (around 4am) and drink it around the fire.
- While drinking guayusa, families discuss and interpret their dreams.
- After interpreting the dream, the family leader plans the day's activities, such as farming.
Guayusa as a guardian
- Drinking guayusa protects against mosquito and snake bites.
- It is said to ward off evil spirits and energies in the forest.
- It is said that it will prevent you from getting lost in the jungle.
mamano and guayusa
- Guayusa, which grows wild in the Ecuadorian Amazon,Plants that live in symbiosis with cacaoand cacao, which is the basis of Mamano's chocolate,Same region, same forestraised in
- Thanks to Mamano's partner Winyac Union, we are able to import guayusa directly.Better support the culture and environment of the Amazon, the green lung of our beloved planetcan.
- at Winyak Guild313 households growing guayusa organicallyis supporting
Grab some guayusa, feel the power of the rainforest and get ready for the day!
Expiration date: Delivered in 3 months or more
preservation method:Store away from high temperature and humidity
Ingredients: Guayusa (manufactured in Ecuador)
Nutritional information: Nutritional information (per 100g) Energy 391kcal Protein 18.3g Lipid 7.0g Carbohydrate 63.6g Salt equivalent 0g/estimated value
製造者:WINAK組合 San Agustin, Via Strong Tree Archidona - Napo Ecuador
Please use it as soon as possible after opening.In the unlikely event that there is an accident, we will exchange/refund.Please contact email@example.com with the product image attached.
* If you use about 2g per cup, you can enjoy it for about 2 months with 115g.